ANDREW INSPECTIONS is the quality choice for all your home and light commercial inspections needs.
Home purchase or sale is one of the largest financial investments a person can make, and no one wants "surprises" during the process. All homes should have an inspection. An inspection will give peace of mind to any buyer or seller.
A Buyer will know that they will be receiving an impartial inspection and detailed report; along with an end inspection debriefing so that you can feel safe and informed about your decision.
A Seller will be able to be informed of potential problems, before putting their home on the market, to help avoid last minute repairs or closing delays.
Providing quick availability and detailed reporting.
Though, home and light commercial inspections are our primary focus we also perform consulting and build management for remodels and repairs.
We live by our motto "Be Safe. Be Informed.” It is our mission to assure that all of our clients feel safe, thoroughly understand, and are well informed about any structure we inspect.
• Over 16 years of Residential and Commercial maintenance experience.
• Performs Residential Home Inspections and Light Commercial Surveys/Inspections
• ICA Certified. Cert No. 17602
• ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors) member #265319 and follows ASHI Standards
• Detailed reporting provided in Digital and Hard copy.
• Included with all inspections is One Month of follow-up consulting for all your home needs after closing.
• Performing inspections within 72 Hours of scheduling**
**This service is only provided if there is an open inspection slot available in the 72 hour period**